1. What is your standard lead time?
Stock sheets 1-2 days
Leveling 1-2 days
Slitting 2-3 days
Shearing 4 -6 days
2. Do you handle rush orders?
Yes, please call. We will make every effort to accommodate your rush order.
3. What do we sell?
We sell sheared carbon sheet and plate.
4. Do you deliver?
Yes. We use our own trucks driven by our own employees.
5. Can I pick up?
Yes, our facility is conveniently located near the 60 and 215 freeways and is open for pickup.
6. Will you process my material?
Yes will with process your material and shear others material.
7. What are your tolerances?
Determined by gauge.
8. Do you have high-strength steel?
Yes, grade 36 through grade 80.
9. Is there a minimum order quantity?
No, although we have price breaks and offer quantity discounts.
10. What are your processing capabilities?
Shearing ¼ inch up to 14 feet long, also ¾ inches up to 10 feet.
11. What areas do you service?
Western U.S., Alaska, Hawaii and Northern Mexico.
12. Do you sell by the piece?
Yes. We sell by the piece as well as in bundles.
13. Can I get help understanding specifications?
Yes, we have many people with decades of steel production experience to help you decide what is needed.
14. Can you help me determine which type of steel I need?
We can help you match the steel you need to your specific project.
15. What quality can I expect?
We have less than one-quarter of 1% rejection rate because we pay attention to quality throughout our processes.
16. What are your customer service hours?
7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
17. Can you shear and edge material?
18. Can you edge coils?
Yes. Twenty feet is our standard. Custom lengths are available.
19. Can you punch and form material?
20. Any other processing capabilities?
Yes, we can also do roll forming.