1. What is your standard lead time?
Stock sheets 1-2 days
Leveling 1-2 days
Slitting 2-3 days
Shearing 3-5 days
2. Do you handle rush orders?
Yes, please call. We will make every effort to accommodate your rush order.
3. What do we sell?
Leveled, shear, slit, edge, punch, and burn.
Carbon steel sheet, coil, and plate. Including floor and grade 50.
Coated products such as galvanized, galvanealed, electro-galv, and aluminized.
4. Do you deliver?
Yes, we use our own trucks, driven by our drivers.
5. Can I pick up?
Yes, our facility is conveniently located off the 60 and 215 freeways and is open for pickup.
6. Will you process my material?
7. What do you stock?
Master carbon steel coil
Slit product, sheet and plate
8. What are your tolerances?
Determined by gauge.
9. Do you have high-strength steel?
Yes, grade 36 through grade 80.
10. What specifications do you carry?
11. Is there a minimum order quantity?
No, although we have price breaks and offer quantity discounts.
12. What are your processing capabilities?
Slitting up to ¼ inch, leveling up to ½ inch, shearing up to ¾ inch.
13. Can you shear and edge material?
14. Can you edge coils?
Yes, 20 feet is our standard. Custom lengths are available.
15. What areas do you service?
Western U.S., Alaska, Hawaii and Northern Mexico.
16. Do you sell by the piece?
Yes, we sell by the piece as well as in bundles.
17. Can I get help understanding specifications?
Yes, we have many people with decades of steel production experience who will help you decide what is needed.
18. Can you help me determine which type of
steel I need?
We can help you match the steel you need to your specific project.
19. What quality can I expect?
We offer the highest quality throughout our processes.
20. What are your customer service hours?
7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.